‘Flying Sikh’ Karamjit Singh dominated the Malaysian Rally Championship (MRC) Round 2 at Bandar Seri Jempol in Negeri Sembilan. The multiple champion conquered all 12 stages during the 2-day event, finishing the 155.4km race in a total time of 2.07.30s. His teammate, Japanese Katsu Taguchi made it a 1-2 result for GSR Pennzoil Racing while Rafiq Udhaya clinched the final step of the podium for his stable MRU Motorsports.
GSR Pennzoil Racing also grabbed the Best Team trophy after 3 of their cars occupied the top 4 spot, with MRU Motorsports claimed the runners-up trophy. Stay tuned for RaceRevo’s race reports and insights on this great event, accompanied with lots of action photos.
Photo / Editorial : Nazim Idris
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 2 at Negeri Sembilan Day 1 – Karamjit Let Fly His Evo!
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 2 at Negeri Sembilan Day 2 – Total Domination by Karamjit
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 2 at Negeri Sembilan – Battle of the Titans is on the Horizon
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 1 at Johor – Rafiq Udhaya Victorious
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 2 – The Rally Spirit