Malaysian Rally championship (MRC) round 3 at Lake Kenyir concluded with MRU Motorsports made it a 1-2-3 finish, with the team’s top driver Rafiq Udhaya grabbed the win to strengthen his grip for the championship with one more round to go.
Rafiq’s challenger Karamjit Singh and Katsu Taguchi of Japan both failed to finish, with the former hampered by gear box problem and the latter was disqualified for car infringement while leading the race.
Karamjit, Rafiq and his co-driver Sean Gregory.
Siraj Abdullah in his Proton Satria Neo claimed his first podium of the season, finishing 2nd behind Rafiq while Japanese Takeshi Azuma completed the podium.
Faidzal Alang finished in 6th position, the highest finisher from GSR Pennzoil Racing Team.
Jamaluddin Tukimin in action with his sister Rozita Tukimin as his co-driver.
Stay tuned for our race reports and ‘splashing’ photo gallery of this events.
Day 1 race report – here
Day 2 race report – here
Photo / Editorial : Nazim Idris
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 3 at Terengganu – Day 1 : Karamjit Storms to the Front
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 3 at Terengganu – Day 2 : Rafiq Triumphs in Monsoon Condition
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 3 at Terengganu (Super Special Stage) – Taguchi Leads
- Through the Lens – Malaysian Rally Championship Round 3 at Terengganu
- Malaysian Rally Championship Round 2 at Negeri Sembilan Day 1 – Karamjit Let Fly His Evo!